LabelAngleItem in mapscript

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Fri Oct 19 16:37:18 EDT 2007

Mahomedalid Pacheco wrote:
> I have a little question. Why now is not valid LABELANGLEITEM in
> mapscript (5.x)??? I see the file php_mapscript.c in 4.x and 5.x and
> some proprieties (like LABELANGLEITEM) disappears.

This is the new "attribute binding" stuff mentioned in the MS4->5
migration guide. With a lot of old ITEM settings, you now use the name
of a field.

So this:
LABELANGELITEM "rotation"

Becomes this:
LABEL
   ..blah blah...
   ANGLE "[rotation]"
END

I suggest reading the MS5 migration guide for tips and examples, and
warnings.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA