WG: WFS-GetFeature-Response without primary key column

Arnd Wippermann arndw at WTAL.DE
Sat Oct 20 09:11:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

i'm using a SQLite db to store my geometry as WKT. To display the features
as WMS and WFS works well.

But I have one problem. I have included in the LAYER METADATA:

'wfs_featureid'      'OGC_FID'
'gml_include_items'  'all'

The WFS-GetFeature-Response shows this warning:

<!-- WARNING: FeatureId item 'OGC_FID' not found in typename 'POLYGONS'. -->

The column is in the db. It is the key for the records (INTEGER PRIMARY
KEY).

Why will this column not be in the WFS-GetFeature-Response?

I need the value, because I want with an OpenLayers application update the
records in the db. Currently I use a work around.

Example:http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/SphericalMercator/OL_9009
13_frames.html

(Mapserver 4.10, gdal14)

Mit freundlichen Grüssen