query template question

Tue Oct 23 15:39:29 EDT 2007

You mean like a default template? Not specifically. There is a workaround however.

There are 2 substitution strings: [items] and [values] that give you a comma-delimited list
of all items and then all values. So you could use them with a little javascript to dump the
data into arrays and then display the content of those arrays. I've done it, works nice!

Steve

<1ebb87870710220742t2e2c93dbpa78c8da5db308c94 at mail.gmail.com>, Bart van den