Mapscript version

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at EDU.FH-KAERNTEN.AC.AT
Mon Oct 29 03:27:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

I´m using MapServer version 4.10.2 and PHP Mapscript Version ($Revision:
6000 $ $Date: 2007-04-04 11:56:02 -0500 (Wed, 04 Apr 2007) $);
PHP Version 5.2.3
Slackware Linux 11.0

I work on a openlayers and ka-map application but with this version it´s not
working properly.
(e.g. colors of orthophotos are not displayed correctly)
I tried the application on a local ms4w installation and there it worked
fine.
So i can say the problem is that the mapscript not work together with the
mapserver or php version.

Can I download an other (even a nolder) Mapscript version without installing
a new Mapserver version.
Where can i get an additional php_mapscript.so and the php_gd.h file?