MapServer on Leopard?

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Wed Oct 31 09:53:09 EDT 2007

I have some info on initial tests on my site.  Frameworks, GRASS, QGIS
work.  Postgres server is tricky to install and get running (if even
possible at all).  I haven't tested MapServer or PHP yet.

I'm currently working on rebuilding everything.

On Oct 31, 2007, at 8:15 AM, Fawcett, David wrote:

> OK, not enough coffee yet.  I meant to ask if anyone is using the Kyng
> Chaos binaries (MapServer, GDAL, PostGIS, etc.) and framework on
> Leopard
> yet.
>
> David.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect