A really weird problem with querying a map

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Wed Oct 31 16:52:01 EDT 2007

Fawcett, David wrote:
> I think that this behavior is new in 5.0, but I could be wrong.

Could be. I'm using MS 4.10.3
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that earlier.

> It would be interesting to run a test to see if this occurs on a layer
> where the layer and output are the same SRS.  (e.g. pre-project your
> data)

I have done this. Reprojecting the data does solve this issue, allowing
me to drop the tolerance and toleranceunits and to have it work just
perfectly.

That's a viable workaround, yes, but if this is a real bug, ...

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA