mapserver different coordinate system Georeferencing

Vishal Nagpal vishu_73ns at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 4 02:12:22 EDT 2007

Thanks walter and everybody on the list,

I have been able to solve a portion of it by removing georeference
information(using gdal_translate) from the file and than using .wld file to
add my information to it, My question is  "Is it possible to remove
georefrence information from ogr files as I hav done it to gdal file, if yes
How?"

Does anybody have an idea about displaying elevation data(dt1). I have been
able to get these files to display but the major portion is gray and some
portion is black dots. I tried scaling but that only changes the intensity
of gray from white to black.
Vishal