Can mapserver run on IIS using Microsoft fastCGI plugin?

cocoloco verdaguerj at YAHOO.ES
Tue Sep 4 09:53:09 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply, Rich

Howard Butler used the fastCGI module developed by Shane Caraveo, but I am
trying to use the fastCGI plugin developed by Microsoft. Since it is an
official plugin by Microsoft I hope that it integrates easily with ISS.