open map using coordinates from a database

Henric Ernstson henric at ERNSTSON.NU
Tue Sep 4 13:31:14 EDT 2007

Hi I am a new-bee on mapserver and planing to use a map-server and a
database, I would like to use data(coordinates) in my database,
generating a url- that i can use to open a map-view on mapserver with.

The quetion is where to start, I can make applications (have tryed some
simple ones) and have made some more complex using chameleon

I have not found any thing on how to generate a url depending on
coordinates or any other way for fixing this

best reg. Henric