No subject

Henric Ernstson henric at ERNSTSON.NU
Wed Sep 5 07:29:49 EDT 2007

Hi list,
I have made a application in mapserver, PHP/MapScript. In one situation
I shall start the application from a shell of a database, and have found
out that I can use MAP_EXTENTS_MAX to zoom in the object in the
database.

I have read about changing map file parameters via a form or a url and
would like some one with experience telling me if I am doing some stupid
if I chose this solution.

http://
<http://url/?NAV_INPUT_TYPE=RECTANGLE&NAV_INPUT_SUBMIT=&MAP_EXTENTS_MINX
=&MAP_EXTENTS_MINY=&MAP_EXTENTS_MAXX=&MAP_EXTENTS_MAXY=&MAP_WIDTH=400&MA
P_HEIGHT=300>
url?NAV_INPUT_TYPE=RECTANGLE&NAV_INPUT_SUBMIT=&MAP_EXTENTS_MINX=&MAP_EXT
ENTS_MINY=&MAP_EXTENTS_MAXX=&MAP_EXTENTS_MAXY=&MAP_WIDTH=400&MAP_HEIGHT=
300

Best reg. Henric Ernstson