SV: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Querying points on layer based on XY Table

Henric Ernstson henric at ERNSTSON.NU
Thu Sep 6 07:31:58 EDT 2007

I have no problem importing and accing coordinates from tables, using
map-script but, when I query them I only get one records feature,
independing on with coordinate i press on. So YES I also get error both
using access and mySQL

SOME one that know about this?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]
För Lawrence Hartpence
Skickat: den 5 september 2007 17:09
Till: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Ämne: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Querying points on layer based on XY Table

Hello,

I added a point layer which was based on an Access table with XY
coordinates.  The layer displays fine and labels fine, but I can't seem
to query it.  I tried using ItemQuery and just Query, but though it acts
like it selects a feature, it won't display any of the fields.

Is this a limitation in adding layers from a XY table?

Here is a link to the website where I am trying to do this.  The layer
is called Septic.  Clicking on the "I" next to the layer initiates the
query mode.

http://216.203.113.94/JasperMaps/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?&program=%2FJasperM
aps%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmapserv.exe&map=C%3A%5CInetpub%5Cwwwroot%5Cmapdocs%5CSep
tic.map&zoomsize=2&layers=ortho+Septic+Parcels+Lots+ROW+Survey+Section+S
ub+ParcelPt+Water+Shields+Highways+Roads+Watershed+County+Towns&mode=bro
wse&slayer=Parcels&imgxy=320+240&imgext=1680507.39+547052.00+1844030
.00+680312.51&mapshape=&imgshape=&imgbox=&qstring=&qlayer=Parcels&qitem=
&shapeindex=&savequery=
Lawrence Hartpence