Can't execute mapserv.exe from Apache 2 cgi-bin folder

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 08:30:10 EDT 2007

you need to include the extension of the mapserver cgi file... you need to
put the ".exe" at the end of your url and it will work (I already try it ;)
):

http://213.133.227.245/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe

Rodrigo.