Can anyone email a MapServer cgi binary package for redhat?

Ernesto Vega ernesvega at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 13:11:32 EDT 2007

Peter:

Try a MapServer enabled hosting.

You should look for that, not patching an existing installation.

Just hit "mapserver enabled hosting" on google and you are done.

Ernesto