5.0: change in PIXMAP SIZE?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 11 10:08:26 EDT 2007

Something additional, Mapserver does not comply with the SLD spec if you
omit the Size in the SLD. The SLD 1.0 spec says:

"The default size of an image format (such as GIF) is the inherent size of
the image."

but Mapserver seems to use a default of 6 pixels ...

            if (psSize && psSize->psChild && psSize->psChild->pszValue)
              psStyle->size = atoi(psSize->psChild->pszValue);
            else
              psStyle->size = 6; /* defualt value */

Best regards,
Bart