Mapserver Oracle Issue

richard orama richardorama at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 12 04:33:26 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I have an oracle 9i (not oracle spatial) database with ordinary (non-spatial) data about patients. One of the tables is districtmaster with the fields districtid, districtname, and patientcount - nothing to do with x,y.

My GIS layer has a districtid field which I hope to use to join with the districtid in oracle table. I then want to use the patientcount field from the oracle table to classify my layer.

Is this possible?

Best regards,

Richard.

that gives answers, not web links.