Mapserver, php/mapscript and maplab conflicts

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Sep 12 08:53:54 EDT 2007

MapLab is very old and has not been in development or maintained in many
many years; therefore it is no longer recommended for mapfile creation.
  Recommended: Quantum GIS www.qgis.org (has a File/Export to Mapfile
utility), and MapStorer www.mapstorer.org (based on postgresql or mysql).

--
jeff