Large installations

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Wed Sep 12 14:07:51 EDT 2007

I would suggest searching the list archives.  This question come up
periodically.

David.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Hallgren Johan E
	Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 1:15 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Large installations

	Hello

	I'm looking for large installations of MapServer, or websites
with high amount of traffic. I need references so any information in
that would be valuable.

	/Johan

	Johan Hallgren

	WM-data/LogicaCMG

	Pelle Bergs backe 3

	Box 1938, 791 19 Falun

	Tel (och mobil): 023-547 46 (int: +46-2354746)

	johan.e.hallgren at wmdata.com
<blocked::mailto:johan.e.hallgren at wmdata.com>

	http://www.LogicaCMG.se