Highlight query

SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS Rodrigo Haas rodrigohaas at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 12 23:27:27 EDT 2007

Hi all!

I want make a zoomin to feature in query result. I perform a itemnquery and
showed the highlighted result in the template map with ".qy" file, and table
data in a datatable. But, how make a zoomin for each feature(rows in
datatable) in the template with zoom,pan, etc?

With shapeindex and mapext=shape only indexquerymap works fine, but not work
with zoom and pan functions...

How I can know the inline map extent of feature?

I using MapServer 4.10.X in CGI mode and shape files.

Thanks a lot!

Rodrigo Haas