Map-tile edge rendering issue

Chris Hodgson chodgson at REFRACTIONS.NET
Mon Sep 17 12:28:27 EDT 2007

> Okay. No problem. I'm just wrong :) Sorry for being misleading.

This wasn't the response I expected... :(

Was your gutter fix included in version 4.8.4? Does it have a maximum
acceptable value? (maybe it is ignoring my 100?) I really did expect it
to work for at least this one specific case if I set the gutter big
enough... Can you think of any reason why it wouldn't have worked?

I'm just don't want to rule out the gutter solution entirely until I'm
sure I have actually tried it.

Chris