Interpolate image

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at STATKART.NO
Tue Sep 18 08:15:14 EDT 2007

Hi!

After reading history.txt of MS 5.0 Final I found out that this issue
actually was a bug (ticket 2303) that was solved from RC2 to final release.
I was also not aware of the PROCESSING "RESAMPLE=BILINEAR" statement that
applies to a raster layer. This statement does exactly what I tried to
accomplish, so thanks for the help.

Regards,
Pål