MapServer 5.0.0 released!

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at IPCSWIRELESSINC.COM
Tue Sep 18 13:34:18 EDT 2007

Thomas,

I'll give this a try, and see what I get. Thanks. I'll let you how it
works. Just so I get this straight I add "ANTIALIAS FALSE" to my layer
after the patch and that layer won't be antialiased, correct?

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.
4717 Broadmoor Ave, Suite G
Kentwood, MI 49512

Office: 616-656-5163
PCS:    616-706-2438
Fax:    616-554-6484
Web: www.ipcswirelessinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas bonfort [mailto:thomas.bonfort at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:31 PM
To: Nolte, Tim
Cc: MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] MapServer 5.0.0 released!

Tim,

Attached is a patch you can apply to mapagg.cpp - if you can't apply
it I'll mail you the whole file.

it basically switches to aliased rendering if you use
SYMBOL
TYPE SIMPLE
ANTIALIASED FALSE
NAME 'aliased'
END

it'll work *only* on line and polygon layers, if you specify a
STYLE
NAME 'aliased'
COLOR  r g b
END

nothing other is supported (line widths, or polygon outlines)

I'd be interested to hear about timings if you can try it

tb