Interpolate image

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at STATKART.NO
Tue Sep 18 14:54:43 EDT 2007

Thanks for the help!! I really appreciate the quick response.

Would it be an idea to add the information provided in the MS RFC 4 to the
raster how to document? It is mentioned in the RFC that the documentation
should be updated with the new processing functionality provided. Is far as
I can see this is not the case, many other processing options is described
in the raster how to, but not the resample option.

At the moment the information on how to resample the output is quite hard to
find (especially for a Mapserver noob like me :-) ). The result of using an
other resample method than nearest neighbor is dramatically increasing
output quality in some cases when dealing with rasters. I think it would be
nice to add this to the raster how to, so that others don't have to dig into
the development section of the site to find it.

Anyway, thanks again for the help!

Regards,
Pål Kristensen
Norwegian Mapping and Cadastre Authority