Mapserver re installed

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Sep 19 09:25:11 EDT 2007

Yes this is due to a change in the way variables must be expressed in
CGI MapServer (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-31/).
  There is also notes on this in the MIGRATION_GUIDE.txt in the
MapServer source.

However I also had a difficult time getting all of my CGI viewers to
work with these changes.  I've attached one of my simple CGI viewers
that now works with 5.0, so you can follow that.  For sure one thing
changed is that the variables "map_web_imageurl" and "map_web_imagepath"
have been replaced with "map_web" (see my example).  But hopefully other
developers can explain this better than I can.

--
jeff