Html legend fails to display with more recent versions of mapserver

Thu Sep 20 11:47:32 EDT 2007

John,

I am not aware of this issue. Could you please file a ticket and attach
a sample mapfile, legend template and mapserv request that reproduces
it? Please assign the ticket to me (id=dmorissette).

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/