Error while running OpenEV on FWTools 1.3.7

Piero Cavalieri Piero.Cavalieri at HEIDI.IT
Fri Sep 21 06:55:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have upgraded FWtools from 1.0.7 to 1.3.7.

When trying to run OpenEV from Windows menu I have the following error:

The ordinal 2821 could not be located in the dynamic link library
LIBEAY32.dll.

When trying to run from command line I have the following error:

C:\Programmi\FWTools>openev.bat

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\PROGRA~1\FWTools\pymod\openev.py", line 80, in ?

    import gviewapp

  File "C:\PROGRA~1\FWTools\pymod\gviewapp.py", line 139, in ?

    import gtkmissing

  File "C:\PROGRA~1\FWTools\pymod\gtkmissing.py", line 3, in ?

    import _gv

ImportError: DLL load failed with error code 182

Could someone tell me what could be happen (maybe LIBEAY32.dll
overwritten with wrong version) ?

Thanks in advance

 Piero