Legend problem in MapServer 5.0

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Fri Sep 21 10:42:02 EDT 2007

I have the same issue:  using a MS4 mapfile, cgi mapserver on windows (ms4w
2.2.6), with and without AGG, I'm getting a little black box for the legend.
Same map file on 4.10 and the legend works.

I've tried the DENOM additions and it doesn't appear to effect it.

MS4  http://www.nabble.com/file/p12822994/CropperCapture%255B2%255D.png

MS5  http://www.nabble.com/file/p12822994/CropperCapture%255B3%255D.png

I've attempted to attach images (I'm using nabble).  So hopefully you can
see what I'm getting.

Thanks,

John