Create a TileIndex shape file for raster data dynamically

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 25 03:16:37 EDT 2007

Hi there,

i know that i can use the GDAL utilities to create the tile index file, and
it works also very well. What i am thinking about now is to create the tile
index file programmatically, for example, i may develop a C# DLL in .NET,
which may expose a function to create a tile index file, just like the
GDALTINDEX utility.

Best Regards

Zhonghai