[mapserver-users] What's the correct reference to MapServer now for Info linking?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Apr 1 15:54:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 12:23:43PM -0500, Bob Basques wrote:
> All,
>
> What from below is most correct?
>
> OSGeo's MapServer
>
> UofM's MapServer
>
> OSGeo's, UofM MapServer.
>
> I'm using the last example right now, but . . . .

I would say that the answer to this is "MapServer", in the same way tha
the answer would similarly be "GDAL/OGR", "OpenLayers", and "KaMap"
for those projects. (The last is the one in which I'd be most tempted to
refer to it as "DM Solutions' KaMap", but I'd probably avoid it given
the number of non-DM contributors.)

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt