[mapserver-users] Unable to access Grid Object (GridObject) via C# MapScript interface (related to bug 1980)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:48:29 EDT 2008

You can probably use layerObj.UpdateFromString with the string you
have in your mapfile. However I'm not sure how you loose your settings
after the first refresh? Do you recreate your map by using Clone() or
something?
We should also fix msCopyLayer to copy the layerinfo with the graticule layers.

Best regards,

Tamas