[mapserver-users] Cannot display postGIS layers on ms4w 4.6.1

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 03:29:34 EDT 2008

All my tables already use underscore, it is the schema
that use dash ("-"). Is that the cause of the error?

Thanks, by the way. I'll try renaming my schemas
tonight.

-Kresh

--- Rahkonen Jukka <Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi> wrote:

> Sorry, I noticed already that there was no typo.
> But doesn't the error message suggest that character
> "-" is illegal?  Have another try by renaming your
> table to have underscore instead.
>
> -Jukka-

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.