[mapserver-users] Polygon Outline Color Width Fade Howto?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Apr 11 23:15:58 EDT 2008

Thanks Joe,

Yeah, I eventually figured that out. I tried to use a circle gradient,
but the circle overlaps at the start/end of the polygon making it darker
there. You also have to render the polygon first as as a LINE to get the
brush applied then again as a polygon to get the fill. You might be able
to do it in one step, but I have not been able to get that to work.

I'm still playing with this to get the effect I want.

-Steve