[mapserver-users] ms4w mapserver 5.0 can't display raster image.

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Apr 14 00:40:12 EDT 2008

Have you tried using shp2img on your mapfile?
The tricky thing with tiled web-mapping systems is that they use
aggressive caching. Any changes you have made to your mapfile would not
be reflected until you forcibly remove all files from the cache of your
browser. So perhaps you are looking at old images.

Jacob