[mapserver-users] image classifying

zhao peisheng zhaops at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:12:23 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am a new user of MapServer. I am currently serving some HDF files using MapServer WMS and rendering them in classification. May I just assign a color for a specific pixel value, such as value 0 using red and value 0.0001 using yellow? I follow the MapServer document to do classifying and get the result of value 0 and value 1 always in same color. How to figure it out? Thanks.

Peisheng