[mapserver-users] attach text to displayed features thatare comingfrom postgis

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Aug 18 15:07:04 EDT 2008

To be able to use a label, you will likely also have to modify your
select statement to include the columns that you want to use in labels
or expressions.

Try something like:

DATA "the_geom from (select myLabelColumn, the_geom from myTable) as foo
using
unique gid using SRID=4326"

Of course, you will want to make sure that you are specifying the actual
names of your unique id column and your SRID.

David.