[mapserver-users] Re: Corrupt image output

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 19 07:04:28 EDT 2008

Hello again,

Just to follow-up on this, this problem isn't limited to just image
rendering.  I also get odd results from raster queries in php mapscript
- about half the time, I'll get appropriate rgb values, but as you can
see in this example
(http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corrupt2rj9.png), I don't
always get the correct results.  Often, I'll get zeros for all three
values, or just one value - in that sample image, the location on the
map indicated by the red dot should have something returned for all
three red/green/blue fields.  So perhaps this is a problem somewhere
between mapscript and the gdal library?

Mike