Res: [mapserver-users] Change a class name by url

Jefferson Bauer jepibr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 19 12:09:24 EDT 2008

Thaks for your reply
Jeff.

I've used the migration
guide to change the way i modify variables by URL, like setting
templates in WEB or LEGEND, adding POINTS in a FEATURE, etc.

With that, my
application works fine. But in some cases i need to modify the name
of a class adding a number or a new text and this is the problem. In
the older version it's quite simple as i wrote, but now i can't do in
this new way and the error message doesn't explain too much...

Did you try to do this
class name change? Do you know another way to this?

Jefferson Bauer