[mapserver-users] ArcSDE

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 29 12:30:36 EDT 2008

Nelson,

Yes MS4W should be able to connect to ArcSDE, as per the instructions in
the README[1].  However, please note that SDE is the one part of MS4W
that I cannot test before each release, as I do not have access to SDE.
  If someone has an idea how I could access a machine with SDE for
testing purposes please contact me directly.

Nelson if you run into problems in your tests, you can file a bug for
MS4W[2], by first clicking on the "create a new account" link on that page.

Also, note that MS4W does have its own mailing list[3] for issues such
as this.

[1] http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#sde
[2] http://bugzilla.maptools.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=MS4W

--