[mapserver-users] New usr with an headache

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Mon Dec 8 09:01:06 EST 2008

Edmondo,

Fear not.  The Mapserver demo application that comes with the basic
install is a nice overview of the basics of mapserver, myself (and I am
sure many, many other users) have been able to take that basic set of
components and cut and paste to get their own basic app.  As long as you
can get it installed, you should find the learning curve to be easier
than you suspect.

Robert W. Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler

Office of Water Supply and Planning