Zoom & Pan

Clinton Olsen clinton at CO.EMERY.UT.US
Wed Feb 6 16:35:53 EST 2008

Hello,

I would like to know how I can take the application I created from the tutorial,
and add zoom windows, so I can click on the viewer and drag a window across
a certain area to zoom in or out.  And I need to know if there is a way I can
make my application pan by using the click and drag method.  For reference
my application can be found at the internet address below.

http://www.emerycounty.com:90/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?
map=/emerycounty/ms4w/apps/tutorial/htdocs/lawcem-
maps/lawcem.map&layer=emeryroads&layer=emeryborder&layer=living&layer=bu
riedother&layer=plots&layer=fences&layer=gravemarkers&layer=cemlabels&zoom
=0&mode=browse&root=/tutorial&program=/cgi-
bin/mapserv.exe&map_web_imageurl=/ms_tmp/&map_web_imagepath=/emeryco
unty/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/&map_web_template=index.html&mapext=1357154+65
19737+2340584+7175357

Please let me know what all you need in order to give me some ideas.

Thanks.