PROJ support in MS 4.4.1 on IIS

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Thu Jan 3 20:54:57 EST 2008

G'day Ben,

Normally, it looks for the "proj" directory on the root of the operating
system drive. For example, in my case it looks for "C:\proj\nad\epsg"
You could change it by setting the PROJ_LIB environment variable, like
so:

CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "C:/somedir/proj/nad/" (see
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/error/proj-nosuchfile)

Hope that fixes it.

regards,

Jacob

JACOB DELFOS
GIS ANALYST
Maunsell Australia Pty Ltd
629 Newcastle Street, Leederville, WA 6007
PO Box 81, Leederville, WA 6902
Western Australia
ABN 20 093 846 925

Tel     + 61 8 9281 6185