WFS request options

Josh Livni mailing_lists at UMBRELLACONSULTING.COM
Fri Jan 4 09:58:56 EST 2008

This doesn't answer you question exactly, but have you considered using
a WMS getFeatureInfo request instead?  Then you can use a simple
template.html to decide which attributes you want to return for later
parsing.

I've done this a few times myself with Google Maps.

-Josh