Unusual Fonts (resend, image too big)

Neil Fincham neil at ASDF.CO.NZ
Sun Jan 6 17:12:36 EST 2008

Hi Ed,

	Thanks for the quick reply, a picture says 1000 words so I have done a
screen dump out of ArcVIEW for you.

	I have tried a few different fonts and a few different string fields
from the SDE and get the same result with the string's, the integers and
<Null>'s render fine and using a shape file exported directly out of the
SDE also works fine.

Very puzzling

Neil