Ruby Mapscript on Windows

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 7 09:20:19 EST 2008

Hi Carl,
if ruby mapscript is not available on ms4w you have two choices:

1. file a feature request to ms4w and wait until it is done
2. install the full build stack for Windows and then compile ruby
mapscript yourself (not for the faint of heart!)

Umberto