wide lines not complete at the edges

rich.fromm nospam420 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 7 17:38:27 EST 2008

Steve Lime wrote:

> Can you post your mapfile and a small data sample?

The map files are in the posting starting this thread:
http://www.nabble.com/wide-lines-not-complete-at-the-edges-to14609249.html

My data is a large dataset from navteq that I have imported into postgis.
I'll have to look into both what would be needed to do to trim it down, and
whether or not my license allows me to redistribute it at all (I'm guessing
not).  Although I probably could generate a test case with synthetic data,
although that would require me researching a little bit about how the low
level data is stored.