raster and vector group

Steve Smith ssteve52 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 8 17:23:39 EST 2008

Unfortunately, that did not work. I am combining a DEM and contour data, and initially had the DEM first. When I switched I got the same results of only the DEM appearing. Is there a conflict between raster and vector data? The rendered file is PNG and I am using AAG/PNG driver, and RGBA imagemode, for my vector data.

Steve
Bob Basques <Bob.Basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US> wrote: try swapping the order of the data sources/layers in the mapfile around.

bobb

GISmo