PHP MapScript queryByAttributes Issue

Ian Tidy IANT at NAPIER.GOVT.NZ
Tue Jan 8 19:17:42 EST 2008

Thanks for the help.

I have found the problem.  For some reason (which I am about to look
into) the tables have different projections.  I found this when I was
looking in to your suggestions.

Cheers Ian
______________________
Ian Tidy
GIS Analyst / Developer
Works Asset Department
Napier City Council
mailto:iant at napier.govt.nz
http://www.napier.govt.nz <http://www.napier.govt.nz/>  |
http://maps.napier.govt.nz <http://maps.napier.govt.nz/>

________________________________

From: Delfos, Jacob [mailto:Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 January 2008 12:44 p.m.
To: Ian Tidy; MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] PHP MapScript queryByAttributes Issue

Hi Ian,

It's a long shot, but have you checked whether your attribute names (not
just the values) are in upper/lowercase? Because attribute names are
case sensitive.
What does your php log say? Because if you do a search, and it does not
find matching values (as opposed to something else being wrong), it will
report a warning in your php log. If this is what it says, then you will
at least have narrowed it down. But it may give a different error. You
must configure php to display warnings, though.

regards,

Jacob