dbox: Is it still being actively maintained?

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 10 19:44:57 EST 2008

I really need to read the subject line on these emails more closely,
or get new glasses, or something. In my original reply to this thread
I thought your question was about jBox, not dBox. I apologize for the
confusion. I'm sure my reply made no sense at all. This is the second
time this week that I've mis-read, and mis-replied to a list email.

Sorry,
Rich

--
Richard Greenwood