Please help me SDE C# asp.net and mapserver connection problem....

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 15 05:58:01 EST 2008

Yatendra,

It seems the ASP runtime is not able to load the plugin dll. You might
want try to copy this dll into the same directory where your ASP.NET
host process is running. If the dll can be loaded from the same
directory then it might be a security related issue.

Another problem is that the SDE plugin is compiled as a 32 bit image
and the 64 bit version of the .NET framework cannot load it,
definitely.

Best regards,

Tamas