WFS requests ignore PostGIS columns beside the Geometry and ID column

sg1 sglawi at WEB.DE
Tue Jan 15 11:14:22 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I use the ms4w package version 2.2.6.

I tried your suggestions, but nothing helped, until - just because of pure
frustration - i changed the ' signs to "
So instead of 'gml_include_items' 'all'
it's
"gml_include_items" "all" now

And this works!

I don't know exactly why, maybe one of you can tell me if there is  a
significant difference in using different quotation marks?
I knew it had to be a obvious error, but that is just...

Thanks for your time and help!

sg1