mapserver error

Lee Keel lee_keel at TRIMBLE.COM
Wed Jan 16 11:38:12 EST 2008

Hello list.  I am having a problem and it is beginning to look like mapserver is behind it somehow.  I am using ms4w 2.2.6 to render postgres data to openlayers.  Mapserver is configured to use IIS\CGI instead of apache.  I am actually having 2 problems, but I am not sure that they are not related.  One problem is that sometimes the server just isn't returning any data for different layers to OpenLayers.  I have talked extensively with the OL guys and have come back to the fact that if I take the URL that is requesting the information from mapserver, then I get: "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers."  The most consistent way I can reproduce this is to zoom in real close.  The second problem I am having is that when I am getting layer images back, they are blurred on the bottom portion.  It looks like someone took a cloth and just wiped a whiteboard.

I am about 5 days late on a deadline to have this up and running, so I am open to try any suggestions that someone may have.

Thanks in advance,
Lee